Keto Spaghetti squash pizza. A low carb pizza made from spaghetti squash is a delicious vegetarian meal. It has a slightly sweet taste and is a creative way to enjoy spaghetti squash. Spaghetti squash is cooked, then added to cheese, seasoning and an egg to form a delicious pizza base.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti squash pizza
- You need of Spaghetti squash.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 jar of pizza sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Assorted pizza toppings.
Spread the pizza sauce on the crust and top with the desired. Skillet spaghetti squash pizza is a low carb and gluten free answer to your pasta and pizza cravings. You might also like low carb spaghetti squash breakfast casserole. I have been playing around with spaghetti squash a lot lately.
Keto Spaghetti squash pizza step by step
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds..
- Line parchment on baking pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Rub olive oil on squash, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Place cut side down onto parchment lined pan. Bake for one hour..
- When its ready, flip over and take a fork and stir the centers. It will look like spaghetti noodles 😊 scoop them out and put the "noodles" in a bowl and stir in pizza sauce..
- Put the mixture back into the shells. Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice on top..
- Reture to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly. Around 10 min or so..
While I never used to care for, I now really like it. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup, top with mozzarella and. Spaghetti Squash Pizza Nests are tasty, low carb, gluten-free, noodle nests with pizza inside. Sometimes you want pizza and spaghetti. But you don't want all those carbs.