Pita Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! As an appetizer or light lunch, these mini pizzas are easy to make and use readily available ingredients.
Ingredients of Pita Pizza
- Prepare 2 of Whole Wheat Pocketless Pitas.
- You need 4 Tbs. of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Black Olives, sliced.
- Prepare 2 oz. of Ham, diced.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- You need 2 of Mushrooms, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
I am a sucker for anything Buffalo Chicken! From Buffalo Chicken Tacos to Buffalo Chicken Bake, I could eat buffalo chicken every week. For this Buffalo Chicken Pita Pizza, I simply used up some leftover shredded chicken and tossed it with Red's Hot sauce. Once the chicken is layered over the pita bread, top with shredded colby or cheddar cheese and bake.
Pita Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pitas on a baking sheet..
- Place 2 Tbs. of tomato sauce on each pita..
- Place 1 oz. of ham on each pizza..
- Place 1 Tbs. of olives and 1 Tbs. of onions on each pizza..
- Then top each pizza with ¼ C. of cheese..
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Or until cheese is melted and edges of pita are crispy..