pork chops with mushroom cream sauce. This pork chop recipe has simple ingredients and there is no marinating The pan-fried pork chops in a creamy garlic mushroom sauce are going to leave you so satisfied! PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE Pork Chop with Creamy Mushroom Sauce -All Purpose Cream [Alternative version to Cream of Mushroom].
Ingredients of pork chops with mushroom cream sauce
- Prepare of thick cut pork chops.
- You need of button mushroom.
- You need of flour.
- You need of parsley.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of brandy.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of salt n pepper.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
- You need of cream or half n half.
- Prepare of veal stock (mix of chicken and beef stock ok).
These tender pork chops smothered in creamy mushroom sauce is actually a dinner that comes together fast, is easy to make and is made So, do yourself a favor and pick up some good-quality pork chops and pair its juicy flavor with a silky, rich, herby cream sauce studded with mushrooms. These pork chops with mushroom cream sauce will not disappoint. Now, I have to give credit where its due and tell you this pan friend pork chops recipe is Usually a mushroom gravy for smothered pork chops is made with flour or a can of cream of mushroom soup. But this low carb pork chop.
pork chops with mushroom cream sauce instructions
- PREP: – slice mushrooms thickly – finely chop parsley – slice edges of pork chops to prevent curling – dust pork chops with salt, pepper, chili powder and flour – mix cream and veal stock together in mixing cup, stir well.
- COOK: – heat stainless or iron fry pan on high heat, add ~ 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- – in small batches, add seasoned pork chops to hot pan, cook for ~ 2 minutes a side, until just cooked through and juices run a little pink. Remove cooked pork from pan and set aside on a plate. Tent with foil to retain heat and allow the meat to continue cooking away from the fire… this will help ensure tender morsels instead of chewy chunks of pork!..
- – deglaze the pan with the white wine, then lower the heat to low while juices reduce.
- – add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter to the pan, mix well until the butter is almost melted.
- – over high heat, add all the mushrooms and cook thoroughly, until they begin to look slightly browned.
- – add brandy. ** I usually flambe the mushrooms in brandy at this point, but you can simply cook it until juices are well reduced.
- – once liquid is reduced, add remaining tablespoon of butter and melt thoroughly..
- – slowly add 1-2 tablespoons of flour and mix well, making a light rue..
- – add cream/stock mixture and mix very well until the sauce is smooth..
- – add the garlic powder – add Dijon mustard and cook for a couple more minutes, until sauce has a gravy like consistency..
- – add the parsley, reserving a small portion to use as a topping/garnish.
- – add the pork and accumulated juices from the plate. Mix the contents of the pan gently to prevent burning. Cook until the contents of the pan are warmed through..
- – Garnish with remaining parsley, serve with mashed potatoes and green vegetables. YUM!.
Moist, flavorful, delicious pork chops, smothered in a savory mushroom cream sauce. Inspired by PanNan's "Pan Grilled Pork Chops" Pork chops pan-seared and smothered in a creamy mushroom sauce, perfect for busy evenings. Add the pork chops back to the skillet and dredge with the mushrooms and sauce. These skillet pork chops were inspired by a pork chop dish my mom used to make. She served the chops with a sauce made from condensed cream of mushroom soup, and it was one of my favorite meals growing up.