pork in apricot orange sauce. I've served this several times to friends and family and I get continual raves and frequent re-requests. I often make the sauce ahead of time so the tenderloin is the only cooking I'm. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
Ingredients of pork in apricot orange sauce
- You need of chops.
- Prepare of tenderloin pork chops.
- You need of salt to taste.
- It’s of pat of butter.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare of apricot preserves.
- You need of wine Concorde grape.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of water.
- You need of orange juice.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
Easy & tasty pork tenderloin recipe with savory apricot sauce. Add the vinegar to the apricot sauce and remove from heat. Sauce: Add brown sugar, marmalade, preserves, and mustard to skillet and bring to simmer. Pour sauce over chops and serve.
pork in apricot orange sauce instructions
- in a large pan add butter pat melt get hot add loins brown lightly turn and season.
- cook till brown turn cook till done.
- in a pot add preserves mash till spread out add wine, sesame oil, and vinegar wisk till blended and thin.
- mix water and cornstarch add to apricot preserves stir till thickens add to pork chops mix chops and sauce till covered keep heating till very thick like jelly again stirring a bit not to stick add orange juice thin a bit mix well covering the chops turn off heat let sit 5 minutes.
Add oil, then pork in single layer. Meanwhile, microwave rice as label directs. Combine orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger; set aside. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. The pork is finished with a homemade cranberry and mandarin orange sauce.