Pork schnitzel & Mashroom sauce. German pork schnitzel is an easy recipe and it's perfect for busy weeknights. The pork chops are pounded into thin, tender cutlets which are breaded and sautéed, resulting in a crispy crust and juicy. Yes, we tend to distort some traditional dishes here in America As for this schnitzel recipe, it is made with thinly pounded pork cutlets.
Ingredients of Pork schnitzel & Mashroom sauce
- Prepare of For Schnitzel:.
- You need of pork chops.
- It’s of Eggs (beaten).
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of For Maschroom sauce:.
- Prepare of Mashroom.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Onion (small size).
- It’s of Coconut cream.
- You need of Parsley (chopped).
- You need of corn starch (mix in 5 tbsp water).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
I for one, love pork, I mean come on we're talking. Pork Schnitzel is, for the most part, pork cutlets! narf! Ill use less salt next time though. All Reviews for Pork Schnitzel with Dipping Sauce.
Pork schnitzel & Mashroom sauce step by step
- For Schnitzel:.
- Pound the pork chops in a large freezer bag, by using the side of a meat tenderizer. Because I don't have meat tenderizer, I use stone pestle (It's also work well)..
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper..
- Coat pork chops with all purpose flour, dip it into beaten egg, and then coat it with bread crumbs. Set it aside..
- Heat some oil in a pan. If the oil is already hot enough, fry the schnitzel for 3-4 minutes each side until golden brown..
- Serve it with the Mashroom sauce..
- For Mashroom sauce:.
- Melt 1 tsp butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms and cook it about 4 to 5 minutes. Set it aside..
- To the same skillet, Melt 1 tsp butter. Add the bacon, stir it for 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in onion, saute it until fragrant. Add 150 ml water..
- Add tomato paste, chicken stock, coconut cream, salt, pepper. Stir them evenly, and let it boil for 5 minutes..
- Stir in corn starch, so the sauce is thickened..
- The last, add the parsley. Stir it well, and serve it!.
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/SnJ6dgGifCU.
A demonstration of a classic recipe for pork schnitzel. The method is the same for chicken or veal schnitzels. Oven baked pork schnitzel is lower in fat than the traditional fried schnitzel but they taste just as good. Made from tender pork loin coated in a crisp lightly spiced breadcrumb coating these make an ideal. Pork Schnitzel + Mushroom SauceSalt Pepper Skillet.