Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches. Your favorite summer sandwich just got a whole lot easier–Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners make for a juicy pulled pork and virtually no cleanup! I wasn't too sure about the slaw but I have to say it grew on me. The combined flavors of the slaw and the meat complimented each other with the tiny bit of.
Ingredients of Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- Prepare of bone-in country style pork for bbq.
- You need of medium onion – sliced.
- It’s of barbecue sauce (your favorite).
- It’s of steak sauce (A1 or Country Bob's is best).
- You need of Hamburger buns for serving.
I prepared BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches using a slow cooker, and then I gathered fun toppings so that my "guests" could customize their. Easy homemade BBQ sauce drenches pork roast and simmers in a slow cooker all day long for a deliciously simple meal. Just let it cook, then shred the pork and serve on Add shredded pork back into BBQ sauce in the pot. If not yet ready to serve, reduce slow cooker temperature to Low or Warm.
Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches instructions
- Place onion slices in the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Top with pork pieces. Pour both sauces over the top. Cover. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs or high 4 hrs..
- In last 30 minutes pull pork out of slow cooker. Let cool slightly. Remove bones and shred pieces using 2 forks..
- Skim off any excess fat floating on top of juices in slow cooker (if desired). Return pork. Stir to coat. Let cook 30 more minutes on low. Serve on hamburger buns. Enjoy!.
Slow cooker pulled pork recipe is flavored with hickory & brown sugar barbecue sauce before serving in French rolls. Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Spoon tomato paste over pork; do not stir. One of the easiest recipes to make in the slow cooker is pulled pork sandwiches! Only two ingredients and you'll have dinner cooking away.