Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork. We had this shredded crockpot BBQ pork for dinner last night and it was delicious. My one year old inhaled a plate while I was taking this photo. When I was finished taking pics, I got to sit down with my family and eat this styled plate myself – lucky me!
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork
- You need of pork loin, trimmed of fat.
- You need of med onion, thinnly sliced.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
If you have BBQ Crock Pot Pork Chops leftover, just shred it and freeze the mixture. It's perfect to take out of the freezer for sandwiches, sliders or just for BBQ! You might also like Cowboy Crockpot Pork Chops Recipe. It is comfort food at its best.
Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork step by step
- Spread onion on bottom of crockpot. Layer pork slices on top of onion. Pour sauce over meat. Cover and cook on high heat about 4 hours, until meat shreds easily..
- Remove meat from crockpot and place on cutting board. Strain cooking liquid through fine-mesh stainer and discard solids. Shred meat and return to crockpot..
- Add enough BBQ sauce to crockpot to moisten pork. Mix to coat. Serve with sauce on the side..
This dish is loaded with potatoes, mushroom soup. Perfect for a summer cookout or potluck, this shredded beef barbecue recipe is made easily in the crockpot! With a quick and easy homemade barbecue sauce that's sweet and tangy, this beef bbq is truly Usually we go for a more traditional pulled pork, but an absolute favorite in our family is our. Use this simple and delicious Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Pulled Pork Recipe to create some of the very best pulled pork you've ever tasted! Serve on plates or on burger buns, and drizzle with extra leftover sauce from the crockpot after.