Bourbon BBQ Pork Ribs (crockpot). Once the ribs are in the crock-pot, whip up a doctored barbecue sauce. Use whatever brand of store bought BBQ sauce you like. However, you will need to cook your frozen beef or pork ribs for a little longer.
Ingredients of Bourbon BBQ Pork Ribs (crockpot)
- Prepare of Boneless country style pork ribs.
- It’s of as needed Salt & pepper, for the pork.
- Prepare of Onion, chopped.
- You need of bourbon BBQ sauce.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Honey OR brown sugar.
- It’s of Dark molasses.
- Prepare of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Spicy mustard.
- It’s of Bourbon.
- You need of Liquid smoke (available by the Worcestershire sauce in grocery store).
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Crushed red pepper flakes.
Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Boneless country-style ribs are a good choice for the crock pot. Lay the other half of the ribs into the crock pot and sprinkle the seasonings over the top. Succulent, smoky pork ribs are tender and finger-licking good.
Bourbon BBQ Pork Ribs (crockpot) instructions
- Put all BBQ sauce ingredients into a sauce pan and let cook on medium, stirring occasionally. Cook for 10-20 minutes while you prepare the pork..
- Season the pork ribs liberally with salt and pepper. Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Sear the pork in the hot pan…3-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Layer the pork and chopped onions in crockpot..
- Pour BBQ sauce over ribs..
- Cook on low 8-12 hours or high 6-8 hours..
Try these top-rated recipes for dry rubs and sauces that are a match made in backyard This is a multiple prize-winning master recipe. It has several steps that can be used on pork spareribs, country-style ribs, or pretty much any other type of. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Pepper BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe makes fall-off-the-bone amazing ribs! No one will believe how ridiculously easy these ribs are to make.