Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos. This Hawaiian BBQ pork is made easy by using a slow cooker, then wrapped up in crispy wonton taco shells and drizzled with a heavenly BBQ sauce! These Hawaiian BBQ pork tacos are sweet and saucy with an attitude… absolutely delicious! Let the slow cooker do most of the work for you and try.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos
- Prepare of pork roast.
- You need of liquid smoke.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare of broccoli slaw.
- It’s of red onion, chopped.
- It’s of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of pineapple juice.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of ginger, minced.
Serve it on King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or eat it on it's own. I guarantee you will love it! Take your pulled pork to the next level with these Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwiches! They are the perfect combination of tangy and sweet with a pineapple barbecue sauce that will rock your world!!!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos step by step
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Rub with sea salt, pour liquid smoke over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours..
- 30 minutes before serving, shred pork with 2 forks..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay wontons on flat surface. Fill a small glass of water. Spoon a tablespoon of shredded pork into the center of each wonton. Top with some broccoli slaw and red onion..
- Wet your fingertips in the water, pinch 2 opposite corners of the wontons together to seal. If they aren't sealing well, then fold them over like in picture. Place tacos on baking sheet, spray liberally with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- While tacos are baking, combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until boiling, then reduce to simmer. Wisk as it thickens..
- Remove wontons from the oven when golden brown. Drizzle tacos with sauce. Chop cilantro to garnish. Enjoy!.
Fully loaded, they are the perfect anytime sandwich. > Lunch & Dinner Recipes. > Slow-Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork. Season both types of pork with salt and pepper, and add to the slow cooker. Incredible juicy and tender Slow Cooker Kalua Pork with the most amazing flavor! Slow Cooker Hawaiian-style Kalua Pork – delicious, takes less than SLOW COOKER KALUA PORK- Turned out amazing! I did have to occasionally remove some of the drippings so my.