Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce. Learn how to make Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Sriracha BBQ Sauce. Shred pork; return to Sriracha mixture. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life!
Ingredients of Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce
- Prepare of # pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of coriander.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ketchup.
- It’s of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s of water.
- You need of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of minced ginger.
Spread out the onions and garlic in an even layer in a roasting pan and pour in the chicken stock. Add broth, beer, and browned pork, with any juices from the plate, to pot. Lock lid in place, making sure vent is sealed. Pulled Pork Burritos with Cheesy Sour Cream SauceSpicy Southern Kitchen.
Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce instructions
- Combine the brown sugar, coriander, garlic powder, chili powder and salt in a bowl. Rub this mixture all over the pork..
- Combine the ketchup, vinegar, water, 2 Tbsp Sriracha, and ginger in a slow cooker and add the pork. Turn to coat. Cook on high for 6 hours and turn to low for 1-2 hours more, until meat is tender. Remove the pork from cooker. Remove bones. Stir in the remaining 1 Tbsp Sriracha to the sauce in the cooker. Add the pork back in to the cooker and shred, mixing the sauce and meat well. Serve as sandwiches or however you want to eat it..
Add Plowboys BBQ Tarheel Tang BBQ Sauce to the shredded pork, to taste. Serve the pork on grilled flour tortillas, topped with the pineapple slaw and Kansas Flavor Bread & Butter Pickled Smoky Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. I did add a little bit of sriracha sauce to my bbq sauce to give it a little bite before spreading it on that delicious Italian seasoned crust and I had some prepared pulled pork with bbq sauce already mixed in and also found baked naan bread. The easiest pulled pork made in a slow cooker with a tangy homemade fresh cherry BBQ sauce. I knew it was the year to make theeee best cherry BBQ sauce.