Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches. Ever crave really good BBQ but don't have all the grilling equipment? Here's a way you can get some great tasting food with simply a crockpot. When it comes to BBQ nothing beats a good, simple, pulled pork sandwich.
Ingredients of Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches
- Prepare of McCormick mix.
- You need of McCormick slow cookers BBQ pulled pork.
- You need of ketchup for McCormick mix.
- You need of brown sugar for McCormick mix.
- It’s of cider vinegar.
- It’s of pork loin.
- Prepare of boneless pork loin.
- It’s of white onion.
- It’s of bottle of olive garden dressing.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of brisket rub.
- You need of Items also needed.
- You need of crock pot.
- You need of Stubb's original BBQ sauce.
- It’s of buns.
- It’s of red onion.
- Prepare of pickes.
- You need of shredded cheese as topping for potatoes and if you like on BBQ sandwiche.
- It’s of Mashes potatoes with skin on.
- Prepare of jumbo potatoes.
- You need of 12 FL OZ evaporated milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of salt,pepper, garlic powder.
I've got something fun for you today. I have teamed up with six of my favorite Chicago food bloggers for a virtual dinner party! Easy slow-cooker pulled pork topped with tangy Memphis style coleslaw, dill pickles and your favorite bbq sauce. And I nearly died of food happiness.
Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches instructions
- Over night or 3 hours before cooking cut up white onion. Open pork loin fat side up put into baking pan. Slice into fat with knife. Add garlic and brisket rub over both sides. Add onion on top and sides of pan. Pour olive garden dressing over. Cover with saran wrap or foil. Place in fridge.
- Place pork loin with dressing and onion from pan fat side up in crock pot.
- Mix together all ingredients for the McCormick pack then pour over pork loin. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours..
- Shredded up and let simmer on warm for 15 minutes or untill ready to eat. Time to make mashed potatoes..
- Boil pot of water. Cut potatoes into cubes add to water and boil 20 mintues. Drain water.
- Mash up potatoes using an electric beater . Add butter then evaporated milk . Add salt, pepper and garlic powder . Eat with shredded cheese or your favorite gravy..
- Add shredded pork to buns and top with onion and pickle extra bbw sauce to your liking and serve with mashed potatoes..
I like BBQ pulled pork, I like coleslaw, I like pickles…but together, it was on a completely different plane of food awesomeness. Spread out the onions and garlic in an even layer in a roasting pan and pour in the chicken stock. Return the shredded meat to the roasting pan. Place the pork, rind-side up, on top of the onions. BBQ pulled pork sandwich is always a crowd's favorite at potlucks and parties.