Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever Apple cider – alcoholic or non alcoholic – or similar fruit ciders (like pear) are also terrific. brown in oven – optional step, but totally worth it for that extra little edge of flavour (besides, you need. … Oven Pulled Pork BBQ Recipe: You'll need these ingredients to get started cooking. I make my own dry rub and my own vinegar based barbecue sauce. For the sauce I added a small amount of Mirin, a couple drops of Sesame Oil, and substituted about a third of Apple Cider Vinegar with Rice Wine.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce
- It’s of Rub.
- Prepare of Pork sholder.
- Prepare of Cayenne.
- You need of Dry Mustard.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of liquid smoke.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Yellow or Brown Mustard.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s of Packed Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Molasses.
- Prepare of Cayenne.
- It’s of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s of To Serve.
- It’s of Hoagie or Hamburger Buns.
These THREE recipes work so well together! You can make the apple coleslaw on its own but it's also the most incredible way to top off Instant Pot Pulled Pork. Pulled pork sauces can be mixed into smoked meat, used to top a barbecue sandwich, or put on the table for people add if they want. Our best odds pulled pork table sauce is a general pulled pork sauce that relies on vinegar, tomato, and mustard to enhance the smoky flavors of your pulled pork.
Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- For Rub.
- Mix all the rub ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put Rub on Pork shoulder make sure to coat it good all over.
- Put Pork Shoulder in a Dutch oven and put in oven for 6 hours or until internal temp is between 170 to 180°F with thermometer.
- While Pork shoulder is baking Using Crock pot mix all the sauce ingredients in Crock Pot and turn on low stirring occasionally.
- When Pork shoulder is done using two forks seperate meat into shreds and put in crock pot stir it in well.
- Then let it sit on warm for about 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then serve on Hoagie buns or Hamburger Buns with Creamy Coleslaw recipe also posted by me.
- Footnote add drippings and fat with rub to the sauce with the meat adds to the flavor only thing don't use is the bone from the shoulder.
- I will sometimes soak pork shoulder overnight with liquid smoke and water in large pot.
Apple Cider Brine Smoked Pulled Pork. Sometimes life gets crazy during the week. Rushing from school to activities to home. Tender pulled pork is smothered with a tangy apple cider barbecue sauce in this easy slow cooker recipe. This is a pulled pork BBQ that is sure to please everyone's taste.