Pulled BBQ pork with Beans and Cheesy Chips 💜. Directions: BBQ Pulled Pork: Place pork tenderloin in your crockpot & season each side with salt, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder. Have roasted or grilled veggies on the side, an extra serving of coleslaw and/or a handful of skinny pop chips! This recipe is a great weekend meal that will.
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ pork with Beans and Cheesy Chips 💜
- You need of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare of Cola Cola.
- Prepare of your favourite BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Chips or french fries to serve with.
- Prepare of Baked beans to serve.
The mash isn't that cheesy but it tastes OK and the sauce is nice. It's quick and easy if you come in. Five cheese homemade Mac and cheese, slow cooker BBQ pulled pork, combined and breaded in crispy spiced panko and fried until perfectly golden. While the BBQ pulled pork mac and cheese is delicious on its own (hello fun dinner idea!), here are a few ways that I made these extreme.
Pulled BBQ pork with Beans and Cheesy Chips 💜 instructions
- In a slow cooker, add the cola cola and the crushed garlic and stir.
- Add the pork tenderloin and cook for 4-5 hours.
- At the end of cooking time, with two forks shred the pork.
- Add the sauce to it..
- Put back on heat for 20 minutes..
- Serve with baked beans and add a knob of butter and 1 tbsp of the BBQ sauce and warm through, french fries with grated cheese on top of chips/French fries..
- Add the grated cheese on top of chips while they are hot to melt the cheese 😋.
Crispy Chips, BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, Caramelized onions, Cheesy Cheese and a Lip-Smackin' BBQ Sauce! Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT give me a huge plate of chips with only the cheese and toppings on the top. This is wrong and should be illegal. This stuff makes some great sandwiches. Just add some of our Creamy Cole Slaw and you're good to go.