Barbecued pork chops. Barbecued Pork Chops. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.. Bone-in pork chops (rib chops and loin chops are what I used) Barbecue sauce of your choice (or make your own, ingredients below) Vegetable oil + For the dry rub: Dark brown sugar Paprika. Homemade barbecue sauce takes these pork chops to another level yet the recipe is easy enough for a weeknight meal.
Ingredients of Barbecued pork chops
- It’s of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of seasme oil.
- It’s of pineapple juice.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of rice wine.
- It’s of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of 4 ounce bone in pork chops.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of toasted sesame seeds.
Pork chops are often a go-to recipe, as they are easy to prepare. But they can also easily become overcooked, dry, and tough. This oven-barbecued pork chop recipe, however. These oven-baked barbecue pork chops are tender and juicy.
Barbecued pork chops instructions
- Combine first 8 ingredients in ziplock bag, add pork chops to bag. seal and marinate for 25 mins at room temperature..
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. coat pan with cooking spray, remove pork chops from bag. sprinkle chops with salt (reserve marinande) cook pock chops 3 mins each side or untill done..
- Pour reserved marinade into small sauce pan bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 2 mins or until thickened, brush pork with reduced marinade sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Good side dish is kimchi style slaw.
- combine 1/4 cupe rice wine vinegar,1 to 2 teaspoon srirachi, 2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar in a large bowl: stir with whisk. add 4 cups shredded napa cabbage and 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions ; toss to coat.
Seasoned with my own homemade BBQ rub, you can't beat the hearty, smokey flavor of these delicious pork chops! Turn; brush cooked side of pork chops with barbecue sauce. This is a very simple, eating-light recipe for Barbecued Pork Chops, to prepare either under the broiler in the oven (or on the grill). I've always had this unreasonable fear of preparing pork chops. Make sure you get them as dry as possible.