Matty's BBQ pork chops. Double smoked & tossed in mustard and brown sugar. Juicy pork chops are great on the grill. Dozens of these top-rated grilled pork chops start with a soak in a fantastic marinade.
Ingredients of Matty's BBQ pork chops
- You need of pork chops.
- You need of apple rub seasoning.
- Prepare of home made bbq sauce.
- You need of beer (ipa).
- It’s of crushed doritos.
I used boneless and they turned out great! So tender this is the way they should be. Matty Matheson is giving you something way more exciting to stuff in a hot dog bun. Home Style Cookery with Matty Matheson.
Matty's BBQ pork chops step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- put pork chops in a baking pan and rub in the apple rub seasoning..
- spread BBQ sauce atop the pork chops.
- pour beer into pan then place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- after baking, take the pan out and sprinkle the crushed doritos on top of the pork chops..
- place back in oven and broil it for 5 minutes or until doritos start to char a bit.
Easy recipe for BBQ pork chops in an Instant Pot. Use your electric pressure cooker to make tender BBQ pork chops that are Delicious, moist and tender, these boneless bbq pork chops cook up easy in your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Sometimes life gets crazy during the week. They will be cooked to perfection- tender, juicy, and well-seasoned! Pork Chops bbq is now accepting order for Father's Day.