BBQ Pork Chop salad. Juicy pork chops are great on the grill. Dozens of these top-rated grilled pork chops start with a soak in a I like to serve these chops with loaded baked potatoes and a garden salad. Well, I have yet to really eat good BBQ pork chops.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Chop salad
- It’s of Pork Chops.
- Prepare of Spinach Salad.
- Prepare of Red and yellow Potatoes cut in 1/4.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Round Red Tomatoes.
Make your next cookout easier (and tastier) than ever with these BBQ pork chops. A tangy honey mustard-barbecue sauce seasons thick-cut pork chops to perfection, and putting them on the grill lends both a smoky flavor and juicy texture. Serve with corn on the cob and a fruit salad for a filling. These baked BBQ pork chops are simple, delicious and smothered in a homemade BBQ sauce.
BBQ Pork Chop salad instructions
- Salad- Prepare spinach salad fixings divided onto four plates. A arrange walnuts and tomatoes as desired. Leave room in one corner for potatoes..
- Pork Chops- grill PC for 5-10 minutes on each side… Time varies based on thickness of meat. One flipped over the first time, glaze BBQ sauce over the meat and re-close top of grill to finish cooking. This will heat up the sauce and keep the meat moist. After finished cooking PCs, slice meat and place whole on top of salad..
They're the perfect easy meal for the pork loin lover. Sometimes life gets crazy during the week. Rushing from school to activities to home. This tasty BBQ Pork Chops recipe will save you time and energy in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor. That's the magic of pressure cooker recipes in your Instant Pot.