Easy Raspberry BBQ Pork Chops. The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make BBQ Grilled Grilled Pork Chops. This is a very simple, basic version that is very moist, tender and delicious! Make your next cookout easier (and tastier) than ever with these BBQ pork chops.
Ingredients of Easy Raspberry BBQ Pork Chops
- It’s of thick pork chops.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- It’s of ground thyme.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of raspberries.
- It’s of raspberry vinegar.
- You need of sugar.
My husband can't wait to have it again. These Raspberry BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are an explosion of epic flavors and perfect for summer! Easy BBQ pulled pork topped with BBQ pulled pork that is ready in a matter of minutes? Can I get a woot woot?!
Easy Raspberry BBQ Pork Chops step by step
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and vinegar in a food processor. Pulse until chunky. Add to bbq sauce in a small sauce pot. Reduce by 1/4..
- Toss pork chops with enough oil to cover. Season. Roast at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145-155°, or desired doneness..
- Variations; Fresh tarragon or basil, mustard, parsley, orange peel seasoning, molasses, wine, blueberries, smoked jalapenos, rosemary, roasted bell peppers, caramelized onions or shallots,.
This easy homemade raspberry chipotle bbq sauce recipe is simple, easy and adaptable to your need for heat. Never spend big money on bbq sauce Pecan Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce. Recipe, cooking instructions and video for grilling pecan crusted pork. Grilled pork chops in a tasty balsamic raspberry chipotle bbq sauce! This raspberry balsamic chipotle bbq sauce is amazing on a lot of different things but you're sure to enjoy it on some grilled pork chops and it's the perfect meal for Father's Day!