Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops. Add barbecue sauce, water, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce to onion. These easy and tasty pork chops are on the stove in minutes. In a small bowl, combine rosemary, ground pepper, and salt; rub rosemary mixture on pork chops.
Ingredients of Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops
- You need of center cut pork chops.
- You need of your favorite barbecue sauce, I used hickory brown sugar, sweet baby rays.
- Prepare of large bell pepper, green.
- Prepare of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
Ashley shows Bridget how to make Smoked Pork Chops, and Adam and Julia discuss the best sets of measuring cups. Julia Collin Davison and Bridget Lancaster. There is so much said about using wood chips on barbecues. And most of it is total rubbish.
Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops step by step
- Dice the peppers.
- Dice the onions.
- Rinse the chops add salt to both sides of the chops..
- Layer the chops on top of the onions and peppers.
- Then cover with sauce..
- Add the rest of the chops.
- Cover with sauce and garlic..
- Simmer covered for an hour till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This little tip shows you how to make a smoke box using foil. Nothing says BBQ like a burger in a bun and this healthy Slimming World recipe is perfect for an al fresco summer meal. With subtle spices and a gourmet red. Slow Simmered Spicy Barbeque Sauce. by Michael Chu. This final barbecue sauce is rich and flavorful.