Tinklee's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops. Absolutely delicious take on pork chops. The chops really benefit from the bacon, making them moist and flavorful. Flip the chops and slather the other side as well, until barbeque sauce is used up.
Ingredients of Tinklee's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops
- You need of pork chops (that have been butterflied).
- It’s of prepared stuffing.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of toothpicks.
These juicy and tender Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops may be baked in the oven or grilled out on the barbie! I have to admit, I am really So now, I'm going to show you how simple it is to take ordinary pork chops and turn them into award winning stuffed chops! Wrap two slices of bacon around each pork chop and top with a tablespoon of cheese sauce. Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
Tinklee's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops instructions
- if using toothpicks set in a small bowl and pour very hot water on them, then let them set about 20 mins.
- if your pork chops have not been butterflied, then cut in half all the way except for the last 1/2"-3/4" of the chop, leaving the sides connected, lay flat open (this has now been butterflied).
- sprinkle half of the garlic powder, onion powder and pepper on chops, then spoon 1/2 cup of stuffing on one side of chop, spreading it out across the whole chop,.
- now wrap bacon around the chop over lapping where it stops, this should take 4 pieces of bacon, then with the last piece wrap long ways around.
- secure with the toothpicks, I did 5 across the wide area then 3 across the bottom part, count your toothpicks!.
- heat grill up to med-high heat, leave them alone for the first 10-12mins before turn, this helps seal the bacon letting the chop to release from the grill easy, grill till done, I let them sit for about 5mins after I take off the grill, then pull all the toothpicks, either serve whole, cut in half or cut into slices for a nice look.
It seemed like it needed a sauce or maybe some type of filling stuffed inside the pork chops. Impress your friends with bacon wrapped goodness. I wanted to create an Instructable that used Now combine the shredded pork and your favorite bbq sauce. Now wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. I like to start by placing one end of the bacon.