Barbeque Sauced Stir-fried Pork and Potatoes. Stir fried Spicy pork know as gochujang samgyupsal. It is marinated in spicy hot pepper flakes and hot pepper paste. Sweet and spicy Korean Barbeque loved by all Koreans.
Ingredients of Barbeque Sauced Stir-fried Pork and Potatoes
- It’s of Thinly sliced pork offcuts.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need of ☆Consomme stock granules.
- Prepare of to 2 1/2 tablespoons ☆Ketchup.
- Prepare of of each ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, soy sauce, sake.
- Prepare of Black pepper (if you have it).
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Pork and potato stir fry is so quick to make and yummy. Adjust the flavour with salt if required. Thai recipe for Barbeque Pork on Rice. How it's really made in Thailand.
Barbeque Sauced Stir-fried Pork and Potatoes step by step
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces, and put into a bowl of water. Parboil in water, or microwave briefly (to the point where you can just about pierce the potato with a skewer)..
- Cut the onion into bite-sized pieces too. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Put the pork in a plastic bag with the flour and shake to coat the meat with the flour..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic over low heat. Raise the heat to medium and stir fry the onion. When the onion is lightly browned, add the Step 1 cooked potatoes and stir fry until lightly browned. Take the potatoes out of the frying pan and reserve..
- Add more oil to the same frying pan and stir fry the pork from Step 2. When the meat is cooked re-add the potatoes from Step 3 and continue stir frying. Add the ☆ ingredients, put on a lid and simmer over low heat for about 2 minutes..
- Remove the lid, raise the heat, stir fry quickly again and it's done! I recommend adding plenty of black pepper to finish..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with dried parsley to garnish..
- If you serve it with rice and garnish with snow peas or broccoli, it looks rather festive..
Rice dishes like Barbeque Pork on Rice, known in Thai as Kow Moo Dang, are classic Thai lunch fare. To serve, spoon the crushed potatoes onto a serving plate. Thickly slice the pork and arrange on top of the potatoes, then spoon the sauce around the. Stir-fries can cross borders, inspiring dishes such as this one, with tender pork cooked with green cabbage Bryant Terry's Sautéed Cabbage and Roasted Potatoes. Pork and cabbage and natural friends, so just reach for a bag of shredded cabbage in the produce.