Easy to Make at Home – Yakiniku Rice Burger. Home » Rice » Sushi Burger with Yakiniku. This is a Japanese rice burger recipe inspired by the MOS Burger "Yakiniku Rice Burger". The rice buns are either seasoned with sushi vinegar the same as you make sushi rice or plain cooked rice. > Make Your Own.
Ingredients of Easy to Make at Home – Yakiniku Rice Burger
- Prepare of bowl Cooked rice (warm).
- Prepare of Thinly sliced pork belly (this time I used leg).
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of leaf Shiso leaf (if you have it).
- Prepare of Katakuriko.
- You need of ★ Yaki-niku sauce.
- You need of ★ Miso.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
In the same way, create three more. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Made this with a side of seaweed salad! To make the rice stick, use jasmine rice.
Easy to Make at Home – Yakiniku Rice Burger instructions
- Add katakuriko to the warmed cooked rice and mix. Divide into 2 portions, wrap each one in plastic wrap, and shape into circles 10 cm or less in diameter and 1.5 cm thick..
- Spread sesame oil in a frying pan and put the patties from Step 1 in the frying pan. (Brush on some soy sauce). Fry both sides until they become crispy, then transfer to a plate..
- Fry the meat and the egg in the same frying pan side-by-side. When you have mixed the ★ ingredients and made the sauce, put the meat in and allow it to absorb the sauce..
- Finally, layer the burger in the following order: Rice – meat – mayonnaise – fried egg – shiso leaf – rice. Then it's done! If the white of the egg pokes out, trim it to make it look better..
I'm making Bulgogi rice burgers in my own home! And it feels real and tastes real! Well, it was partly because I was testing my recipe but nonetheless, it is an easy meal to prepare once you get the hang of making the rice bun without making it fall apart. 🙂. Yakiniku sauce is a sweet & flavorful Japanese BBQ sauce perfect for dipping thinly sliced of well marbled short rib and other grilled goodies. Yakiniku is enjoyed with a dipping sauce.