Porkbelly in Chinese sticky barbeque sauce. Chinese Pork Belly Recipe by Master Chef • Taste Show. Chinese Barbecue Pork (Char Siu) Recipe – How to Make Chinese-Style BBQ Pork. Sweet and Sticky Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork). · Chinese spare ribs recipe is made in the slow cooker and super tender, incredibly easy.
Ingredients of Porkbelly in Chinese sticky barbeque sauce
- Prepare of stripes pork belly.
- Prepare of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of shaoxing cooking wine.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of mince garlic.
- Prepare of sriracha sauce.
- You need of blackpepper.
- Prepare of salt to taste / beef powder optional.
Give chops an oriental kick with this easy, sticky marinade, from BBC Good Food. If it's not barbecue weather these chops can be cooked on a griddle pan and finished in a medium oven, if the griddle pan isn't big enough to cook them all at Pork belly slices. Also called Chinese BBQ Pork, it's finger licking good and you're going to be shocked how easy it is to make the Char Siu sauce that's used to marinade the pork. For the barbecued pork belly, combine all the ingredients, except the pork belly Place the pork belly in a bowl, pour over the marinade, stir to coat well and marinate for at Transfer the sauce to a bowl to serve.
Porkbelly in Chinese sticky barbeque sauce instructions
- Mixed the sauce : minced garlic, hoisin sauce, shaoxing wine, soy sauce, sriracha, sugar,black pepper,and salt.
- Marinated the porkbelly for about 1 hour or more for better result.
- Place pork belly without the sauce in foil plate, grill in the oven for about 25 mins in 200 celcius degrees.. tips always flip in 10-15 mins,it will cooked even.
- Put a pan in medium heat,put the cooked porkbelly from the oven,and stir fry with the remaining sauce till it sticky.
- Best serve with rice and asian salads.
When the pork has fully rested, cut into slices of. pork belly, honey, barbecue sauce, unsalted butter, pork seasoning. This sticky pork belly recipe just hits all the sweet spots (pun intended). This recipe is Deepti's and she had been wanting me to make it for a while and so I just got around to getting her to cook it up while I filmed the video. Hope you folks enjoy the recipe! Authentic and homemade Chinese BBQ pork marinated with sticky char siu sauce and roasted in oven.