chipotle bbq meatloaf. I just shaped it into a loaf and added a tad more BBQ sauce(used Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar) to the top because we. Not your average meatloaf recipe, this glazed chipotle meatloaf is packed with bold flavors like chipotle peppers, pepper jack cheese, chili powder and cumin! Slathered with a smoky sweet sauce.
Ingredients of chipotle bbq meatloaf
- You need of ground beef.
- It’s of spicy pork sausage.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of crushed ritz crackers or saltines.
- Prepare of diced canned tomato.
- You need of diced yellow onion.
- It’s of diced yellow bell pepper.
- It’s of diced red bell pepper.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of lawrys seasoning salt.
- You need of cayenne.
- It’s of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of chipotle peppers.
From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long. Traditionally, the meatloaf mixture is cooked in a loaf pan. But a pan would limit the smoke penetration to all of the sides except the top, and you want to make the most of the smoke flavor and expose as. Chipotles are the perfect secret ingredient in the ultimate rib barbecue sauce because they themselves are already smoky.
chipotle bbq meatloaf instructions
- sautee peppers and onions in olive oil until soft.
- mix all ingredients by hand.
- place in casserole dish and pat down level.
- place in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- blend 1/2 small can chipotle peppers (mexican food aisle) with bbq sauce.
- remove meatloaf and cover with half of the chipotle bbq sauce.
- place meatloaf back in oven for 30-40 minutes.
- remove meatloaf and drain any fat.
- glaze with rest of bbq sauce.
So, if you love the smoky flavor of barbecue, but want to make ribs in your kitchen. Smokey chipotle and sweet barbecue flavor combine to make these unbelievably addictive chipotle BBQ pistachios. Boldly seasoned with real chipotle peppers, these pistachios make a great party. Shape the meat into a loaf and cover the baking dish. TABASCO® Chipotle Pepper Sauce has a rich, smoky flavor – the perfect hot sauce for burgers Tabasco® Brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce.