Barbeque Rebaked Potatoes. Easy recipes for all age groups to cherish. Potatoes coated with the love of a special creamy salsa. Yummy cajun potatoes For detailed recipe.
Ingredients of Barbeque Rebaked Potatoes
- You need of baked potatoes( I'm using leftovers).
- You need of chooped meat… (Chicken, beef, pork whatever you like or whatever you have left over).
- Prepare of of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of of bacon.
- Prepare of Your favorite barbeque sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
Barbequed Potato and Garlic Scape Packets. Combine the potatoes and scapes in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. This vegetarian and vegan baked barbecue tofu recipe is one that even a tofu hater can love!
Barbeque Rebaked Potatoes step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- After your potatoes are baked cut in half and carefully remove the center… Place in bowl Add meat and the barbecue sauce salt and pepper even onion if desired.
- stuff each potatoe half with the mixture.
- place 1/2 a slice of cheese on top of each potato.
- take 2 potato halfs put them back together wrap with 2 slices of bacon an affix into place with wooden toothpicks..
- place into hot oven and bake until bacon is done or crispy.
- * note*you could easily cook this on the grill if you desire.
I'll also teach you some secrets to making tofu more This Baked Barbecue Tofu is great by itself, but it also makes a terrific sandwich or taco if you add a little slaw. Barbeque Nation Style Crispy Cajun Potatoes with spicy Cajun mayonnaise dip is an great and easy appetizer for small parties or get togethers. Cajun Potatoes inspired from barbeque nation. Cajun spiced potatoes with step by step pictures. If you have ever gone to barbeque nation then you must have tasted cajun spiced potatoes.