Tasty Smokey-Sweet BBQ Chicken & Kickin Hot Sriricha Chicken. Christian Stevenson aka DJ BBQ who cooks up some amazing hunks of meat on his massive smoker and barbecue in this radonculous series! How to Make Smokey BBQ Chicken Biryani, Special BBQ Chicken Biryani Recipe, this video shows how you can make Tasty Spicy Smokey BBQ Chicken Biryani. Special Events and More Catering News, Media and Press.
Ingredients of Tasty Smokey-Sweet BBQ Chicken & Kickin Hot Sriricha Chicken
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Sweet & Smokey Pork Rub (Grill Mates).
- It’s of Garlic Siriacha Rub (Weber) (optional for heat).
This great tasting snack is high in protein. Flavorful baked chicken breasts are served with a sweet, tangy barbecue sauce made with maple syrup. This is quite tasty and really easy. I was happy to find a good recipe that was all stuff I had on hand!
Tasty Smokey-Sweet BBQ Chicken & Kickin Hot Sriricha Chicken instructions
- I cut my chicken down the middle. Season with dash salt..
- Rub chicken both sides with Sweet & Smokey pork rub..yes I said pork…lol. ****For a kick of HEAT try some garlic sriracha seasoning rub. Separate for your non spicy friends..
- Cook in oven 350° 45 min until no pink. Add a bit of water to your pan so chicken does not dry out. About 5 minutes before done add a layer of your fave sauce..
- Get your favorite sauces ready. Today I have one of my favs Sweet Baby Rays, some Rib Jack original and for our spicy friends there is also Siriacha Hot Chili Sauce.
- Add a layer of your sauce over the chicken and place back in over to give a nice glazed warm up. Leave in longer if your like a bit more crips bbq or even turn on broil flame watch carefully to not burn..
- Serve n enjoy!.
Reviews for: Photos of Baked Chicken In a Sweet BBQ Sauce. Easy pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches that are easy and fast to make. Homemade BBQ sauce is sweet, smokey, and spicy. The name of this BBQ sauce sums it up pretty darn well, sweet and spicy! But it's also very vinegary thanks to the apple cider vinegar and mustard.