Easy BBQ Ribs in the oven. Baking ribs in the oven is seriously easy. Honestly the ribs and the BBQ sauce too were delicious. These Easy Oven Baked Ribs are one of the easiest recipes ever.
Ingredients of Easy BBQ Ribs in the oven
- You need of country style pork ribs.
- It’s of salt (as desired).
- Prepare of pepper (as desired).
- It’s of minced garlic (as desired).
- You need of favorite BBQ sauce.
The best part is, unlike with grilling, this recipe is totally hands off. Pop these bad boys in the oven, cover with foil Oven-Roasted Ribs. I wanted an oven baked beef rib recipe that was simple, easy and made the best beef ribs all the time. Well, I decided to do what any girl does when she needs a tried and true recipe to wow 'em, I called grandma!!!
Easy BBQ Ribs in the oven instructions
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place ribs in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then rub minced garlic on the ribs. I used about a half teaspoon for every 3 ribs..
- Place ribs in oven and cook for 2 hours..
- After the 2 hours are up pull ribs out and drain any liquid in pan..
- Take favorite BBQ sauce and brush over both sides of ribs. I used sweet baby rays sweet vidalia onion paired very well with the garlic..
- Put ribs back into oven and let cook for 1hour..
- After they are done cooking let rest for a few minutes before enjoying the wonderful dinner!.
She made my hubby and I some oven baked BBQ. Simply seasoned ribs are boiled, then oven baked in the barbeque sauce of your choice for easy BBQ ribs. I layerd the ribs in the tray (meaty side up) and brushed generously with a cup of Cattlemans BBQ Sauce. Spice up summer with these easy oven baked BBQ ribs! They're tangy, flavorful and slathered with a homemade BBQ sauce!