Mike's BBQ Baked Beans. French Fries, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Mac & Cheese, BBQ Beans, Mom's Pinto Beans, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, or Garlic Bread. *Pictured: Lil Mike's meal with tri-tip, mac n cheese and a fresh baked roll. *Pictured: Cam's Kettle Chips, fully loaded with Tri-Tip. *Pictured: Link Trio with BBQ Baked Beans & Green Beans. From left to right, homemade Louisiana chicken links, homemade mild links, and Louisiana style hot links. How I like to make Baked Beans.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Baked Beans
- You need of Cans White Navy Beans [fully drained].
- You need of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [or, more or less to taste – se.
- You need of Fried Bacon Or Fried Side Pork [rough chopped].
- You need of LG White Onion [rough chopped].
- Prepare of Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey [more if your Irish].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Worshestershire Sauce.
- It’s of Fresh Cloves Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- Prepare of Bell Pepper [chopped – any color works but i usually use.
- You need of Fresh Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Liquid Smoke [more if you'd like].
- It’s of Yellow Mustard.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Molasses.
- Prepare of Salt.
In this recipe, canned pork and beans are the starting point. Because my mom has always used canned pork & beans for this recipe, I do too. MUST TRY Eastern NC Pulled Pork — Juicy pulled pork, rubbed and made fresh daily, complemented with a Mac n cheese, pork, salt n vinegar chip topping. Fritos, pork, baked beans, blue cheese slaw and big mikes house sauce.
Mike's BBQ Baked Beans step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Chop your onions, bell pepper and garlic..
- Fry your bacon, drain on paper towels and rough chop..
- Mix everything together and bake for the 45+ minutes covered..
- Let beans rest for 5 minutes. Stir and serve beans hot. This photo below is another students submission. That will explain the difference between the photos. Isn't that pretty tho!? Anyway, enjoy your sweet taste of Summer!.
See more ideas about Smoked food recipes, Cooking recipes, Smoking recipes. The Only BBQ Rub Cheat Sheet You'll Ever Need. This nice and easy baked beans recipe has ground beef and mesquite seasoning for the smoky taste you love. Everyone always loves these beans, and they are a sweet, filling, and yummy addition to a plate of potato salad and the smokey BBQ we all love! And I'm not even talking about the office pot luck competition, we are talking about fun local bbq competitions.