rice pilaf and tangy marinade bbq ribs. Great recipe for rice pilaf and tangy marinade bbq ribs. my family loved it! the meat just melts in ur mouth and the contrast from the salty rice Ran out of bbq sauce, needed something fast.chicken on the grill and people expecting bbq chicken. This went over way better than any bottled sauce ever could. BBQ Ribs and Wings by the BBQ Pit Boys.
Ingredients of rice pilaf and tangy marinade bbq ribs
- Prepare of boneless pork ribs.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of lemon or lime juice (fresh).
- Prepare of beer.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of garlic (minced).
- It’s of A1 steak sauce.
- You need of chili and cayenne powder (t/t).
- It’s of paprika (t/t).
- Prepare of red and orange bell pepper (diced).
- You need of rice.
- It’s of beef stock.
These Korean-style Short Ribs are marinated in a tangy Kalbi style marinade for incredible flavor and tenderness. A sure hit easy grilled short rib recipe. Very flavorful, moist and tender when braised. This Thai ribs recipe creates very tender ribs that are tangy-sticky good.
rice pilaf and tangy marinade bbq ribs step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- set ribs in oven safe dish.
- mix all ingredients. except last three!!!!.
- heat pan and saute rice for 1 min on stove top.
- add stock and diced bell peppers.
- bring to boil then simmer.
- heat first mixture to a boil then simmer.
- pour heated bbq sauce over ribs cover and place in oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- place ribs and sauce over rice and enjoy!!!.
This ribs recipe is made in your oven, so there's no messy parboiling involved – just stir together the marinade with the ribs and let This Thai ribs recipe creates ribs that are sticky-tangy good! Great for dinner or as a finger food. Coat ribs in BBQ Sauce well from each side! Place ribs inside the smoking pit, cover with clayware lid, let is smoke for a while. Finish off ribs with even more sauce and chopped young onions.