hot n sweet bbq ribs. #Grillkanal #PortlandXL #Ribs Hallo Grillfans! willkommen auf meinem Grillkanal. Ich versuche wöchentlich ein Video mit meinen Ideen hochzuladen. BBQ Ribs Can be cooked a number of different ways.
Ingredients of hot n sweet bbq ribs
- It’s of st. louis pork ribs.
- It’s of light brown sugar unpacked.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
Finish them off with a sweet BBQ glaze your guests will rave about. Sweet, sticky and with a touch of spice, these bbq ribs will be the star of the show! They are so tender they fall off the bone. I am SO excited about this rib recipe.
hot n sweet bbq ribs step by step
- place ribs bone side down in baking pan.
- rub brown sugar all over top side of ribs.
- sprinkle salt and both peppers on ribs.
- let sit covered for 1 hour at room temp.
- preheat oven to 400.
- let cook for 25 minutes.
- add water just until bottom of pan is covered.
- cover and put in oven cook for 1 hour.
- take out of oven and coat with bbq sauce.
- put back in oven uncovered and cook for 15 minutes.
I'm not a griller (or a gorilla, if that ever comes up), but I sure do like some good ribs. The husband was busy chasing the boys around, so I. An easy recipe for sweet and tangy beef short ribs cooked in the oven and then finished on the grill with homemade barbecue sauce. Let it come to room temperature before using. For more, see our easy pressure cooker short ribs recipe and our easy BBQ sauce.