COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs. One Hour Spare Ribs by the BBQ Pit Boys. Easy BBQ Spare Ribs Recipe with Pineapple BBQ sauce. Tangy and sweet fall off the bone pork ribs!
Ingredients of COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs
- It’s of pork spare ribs.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of worcestor sauce.
- It’s of clamato juice.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- You need of salt.
- You need of brown sugar.
This is the easiest way to make ribs, and they're so delicious! Ribs are often tangy, sweet, and full of rich, delicious fat so there are certain sides that balance BBQ ribs particularly well acting almost like a reset for Honestly, almost any potato salad is good with ribs, but the tangy herbed dressing (a shallot-and-Dijon vinaigrette with parsley, tarragon, and dill) is a nice. Cooked in a pressure cooker and finished in a hot wok with our Keto BBQ sauce, these ribs are a winner. I'm sure I've angered the imaginary BBQ gods and got the purists up in arms about my use of the pressure cooker.
COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- sear meat in hot sauce pan just until lightly browned on each side..
- place ribs in a lightly greased baking dish and place in preheated oven.
- chop onion finely and carmelize over medium heat in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients to sauce pan and simmer over low heat, stirring often..
- after 30 minutes, add sauce to ribs, and continue to cook uncovered for 1 hour..
Call these mock BBQ if you want but trust me they are certainly delicious and. The key to outstanding bbq spare ribs lies in the time and temperature during the cook. Spare ribs are most often the choice for barbecue because they are thicker and meatier than baby back ribs. This cut is tough with ample amounts of connective tissue. These Instant Pot BBQ Pork Ribs are fall off the bone tender, delicious and super sticky from a delicious Whiskey BBQ sauce, but most importantly can be on your dinner table in under an hour!