Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans. These beans are loaded with bacon and kielbasa. Started on the Pit Boss and finished on the Pit Barrel with pecan wood smoke. Welcome back to this easy and delicious meal.
Ingredients of Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans
- It’s of can of Bush's Original Baked Beans.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (Honey Chipolte).
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- You need of of liquid smoke.
- You need of Sweet Onion.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need of Beacon.
- You need of Shredded Beef/Pork.
- Prepare of Shot of Jack Daniels.
- Prepare of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of The Kitchen Sink.
- You need of The mother-in-law.
Using a cast iron Dutch Oven on the Weber Kettle, I make a batch of BBQ Beans with Rib Meat. It's hard to tell if this is beans with ribs, or ribs with. Slow cooked, BBQ Vegan Baked Beans – from scratch. Moroccan flavored meatball couscous soup that's loaded with flavor.
Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans instructions
- Most versatile and easiest recipe you will ever do… if 4 drunk and stoned college students can make this, so can you…You can cook it fast, slow, on the grill, or in the smoker! (for best results cook in smoker with big @$$ beef brisket and jalapeno poppers).
- Add beans to sauce pan (simmer) or crock pot on low setting if cooking low n slow..
- Dice your onion..
- Brown the ground sausage (do not fully cook, should be slightly pink since this will cook with the beans) Add in your diced onions while browning the meat (this releases their flavor DUH!!). When done drain half the grease..
- Add browned meat and onions in with beans..
- Add brown sugar (to taste)..
- Remember anything less than sweet baby Rays is a sin!!! On that note… Add BBQ sauce (to Taste). Honey Chipotle is the best! Gives the beans that BBQ taste with a sweet zest! You can you use whatever flavor of BBQ sauce flaps your chicken… If you want to go all out you can add individual ingredients that make up a BBQ sauce. Like I said this is a versatile recipe!.
- Add liquid smoke if not placing in smoker..
- Add in any additional items to taste/liking. I have added beer for a "hoppy" taste, bourbon (better be Jack Daniels), honey, shredded pork, shredded brisket, beacon… Go wild with it… if 4 stoned/drunk college students can make it why can't you? You can't mess this up!.
- Stir this sweet n zesty mixture of goodness! Simmer it (10-15 min), slow cook it (2-3 Hours), or if you're a real man (or wife of a real man) and you own one… stick it in the smoker (4 hours)! If you smoke this you will want to use a "lighter" wood such as Hickory, oak, or apple, or you can simmer it and throw in the smoker the last hour should you want to use "heavier" or "stronger" wood such as mesquite..
- Best served with friends, beer, (No, I don't smoke any more LOL), salad, and smoked beef brisket!.
The pearl couscous pairs perfectly with meatballs. Cowboy Beans Recipe Cowboy Beans Recipe – white beans, bacon, onion, BBQ sauce, ketchup, honey, brown sugar, garlic, mustard Loaded with three types of beans, bacon, and beef, this family favorite is frequently served up at holiday gatherings, potlucks, and. Serving Kickass BBQ & Wake Yo Ass Up Coffee. This gap will be used to load fresh charcoal and wood in during the cook so make sure it's facing an area open enough to swing a shovel or tree. These BBQ Beef and Beans are like the love child of baked beans and beef chili.