Pork Wrap Bacon Kabobs. Ingredients for Bacon Wrapped Pork Kabobs. Use the best quality pork you can find. It is best if the meat has not been previously frozen, this will make Bacon – I like to use thinly sliced bacon for this recipe, since I want a bit of fat around each kabob but not a ton.
Ingredients of Pork Wrap Bacon Kabobs
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of red/yellow sween peppers.
- You need of onion.
- You need of pork chop.
- It’s of bacon/turkey bacon for less fat.
Easy chicken and vegetable kabobs are made much tastier with bacon! Wrap a half-slice bacon around a piece of the pork and thread onto a skewer. Remove from heat and serve immediately. Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin is an easy meal to prepare and serve!
Pork Wrap Bacon Kabobs step by step
- preheat oven 400°F.
- cut onions and peppers.
- cut pork in cubes.
- cut bacon in 4 sections.
- wrap cut bacon to cube pork then add peppers and onions in between filling the cobobs sticks.
- mix soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, brown sugar in a bowl.
- after cobobs are ready-made brush the mixed sauce over cobobs and place in oven for 30-35 minutes..
- turn the cobobs back and forth while adding more sauce jb between.
- once pork and bacon turns nice brown and crisp then its ready to serve over white rice or baked potatoes.
Pork tenderloin is a tender cut of meat to begin with, but the addition of bacon really adds to the tenderness and flavor! By slicing the meat into medallions to serve, there is a little bit of bacon in every bite! by MosheP. In small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper; brush over flat sides of pork. DIRECTIONS Cut bacon strips in half–they'll be just long enough to wrap around the mushroom one time. Wrap each mushroom with a bacon strip and thread on skewer.