Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !!. Kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. Then you just have to try the Kaddu ki Kheer, an Indian dessert that is an absolute winner with those who have a sweet tooth. can we put custard powder also in kaddu ki kheer. Browse Recipes Based On. pumpkin kheer recipe with step by step photos. flavorsome, easy to prepare kaddu ki kheer or pumpkin payasam recipe. recipe requires minimal ingredients. kaddu ki kheer or gummadikaya / pumpkin payasam for the festive season.
Ingredients of Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !!
- It’s 500 grams of Kaddu.
- It’s of Milk 1.5 litters.
- It’s of Sago seeds (sabudana)3-4 tablespoon full.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of Green food colour few drops (foster Clark’s).
- Prepare of Pistachios for garnishing.
- It’s of Condensed milk 350 ml (one tin box).
- It’s of Mawa (khoya) optional in abroad it’s difficult to find if we prepare @ home it’s well & good.
Lauki ki kheer is a very simple and delectable recipe that could be had during vrats or fasts. It is a traditional North Indian delicacy that is prepared in most households. – SELECT A RECEPIE – Bagara Khana Butter Chicken Kaddu ki kheer Sooji Ki Kheer Achaari Gosh Masala Dosa Dalcha Kulfi Patthar Ka Gosh Caramel Pudding Maayekhaliya Biryani – Hyderabadi Kheema(minced meat) Khichdi &Til ki Chutney Gulab Jamun Shami & Shikampur Chicken Biryani. Turns out very rich, tasty and especially good when served chilled. pumpkin is known as parangikai in Tamil and kaddu in Hindi. Squeeze out excess water from the grated pumpkin.
Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !! step by step
- Firstly wash & soak sago seeds for two hours.
- Then wash,peal & grate the kaddu using coconut grater so that it will be nicely grated using thin side and keep it in ice cubes water very cold until we proceed to next step of cooking or it will turn black.
- Besides Keep milk for boiling in a wok boil it until it’s raw smell is finished.
- Now just add grated kaddu to the milk let it boil till it’s soft and keep stirring or else milk will stick underneath.
- Once kaddu is soft just add condensed milk, food colour, sago seeds, cardamom powder, (mawa if u add it’s optional).
- Cook for more 10-15 minutes on low flame keep stirring in between then off the flame let it come to room temperature.
- Then refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- It’s ready to serve cold while serving garnish it with roughly chopped pistachios and enjoy with ur loved ones !!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: if u use mawa if it’s readymade for market add while garnishing or else add while cooking. U can also garnish using sliver paper (warq) and can also add few drops of rose essence..
Kaddu ki Kheer is a sweet preparation made by cooking together the grated kaddu or white pumpkin with milk and sugar. Relish the kheer with chopped nuts and raisins as garnish. I prepared Kaddu ki Kheer on the second day of the celebrations of the Eid-ul-Fitr, after coming back from work. Its a pity that its not a public holiday on the religious festivals. I think, especially in a multi-cultural place like Canada, this should definitely be given a thought.