Pistachio Pudding Pie.
Ingredients of Pistachio Pudding Pie
- Prepare 1 Box of Instant Pistachio Pudding.
- Prepare of Graham Crackers.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1 1/2 of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1 Block of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Pistachios/Honey Roasted Peanuts.
- You need of Shredded Coconut.
Pistachio Pudding Pie step by step
- Make a graham cracker crust (or buy one). Set aside and allow to cool..
- Prepare the pudding with milk, stir until it thickens and put it in the fridge. While that’s chilling, cream together the room temp creamed cheese with the granulated sugar and add a splash of vanilla extract. Take the pudding out of the fridge and fold it in..
- Utilize an ice cold bowl and start making your whipped cream with the cream, powdered sugar a little splash of vanilla extract and a couple shakes of both the nutmeg and cinnamon. If you have something more advanced than my mixer, now is the time to use it..
- Fold in half of the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Spread the mix nicely onto the crust keeping it as even as possible..
- Use the remaining whipped cream on the top. Put the pie into the fridge..
- Put your nuts in a bag (Pistachios or Peanuts) and smash them. Put shredded coconut into a pan, toast and let cool. Spread over the top of pie. Put it in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next day..