Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜. This peanut butter chia pudding makes for a delicious breakfast, snack or healthy treat. Packed with peanut butter flavor and good-for-you ingredients! I always knew I loved peanut butter, but I don't think I fully processed just how deep my love goes for good ol' PB.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of Banana.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
Peanut Butter Chia Pudding an healthy keto vegan breakfast or dessert made with chia seeds, unsweetened almond milk and sugar free monk fruit syrup. El dia de hoy les voy a mostar como hacer mi snack favorito. Me gusta comerlo sobre todo antes o después de entrenar. Mix it with water, a dash of salt, and sweeten it with a.
Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and penaut butter in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup..
- Tip: I use a hand mixer (or a coffee mixer) to achieve an evenly spread foamy consistency..
- Leave the cup in fridge at least for 4h or overnight..
- When you take the cup out of the fridge it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add some sliced bananas and blueberries on top..
Taste and adjust flavors as needed, adding more maple syrup for sweetness or peanut butter for saltiness. Instead of peanut butter I'm using almond butter and instead of jelly I'm using homemade blueberry puree. I frequently make chia pudding for breakfast and I'm always tweaking it with a variety of different flavors. In fact, one of the very first "healthy basics" recipes posted on this website was a. The perfect pairing of chocolate and peanut butter is just delicious with superfood chia seeds, and this quick and easy.