Oven roasted rainbow trout with saffron mushrooms. See great recipes for Oven roasted rainbow trout with saffron mushrooms too! You'll want to put these oven roasted mushrooms with balsamic on EVERYTHING! My oven roasted mushrooms recipe is EASY, plus I'm sharing freezing instructions for balsamic roasted mushrooms.
Ingredients of Oven roasted rainbow trout with saffron mushrooms
- It’s 4 of trout fillets, washed, dried and bone checked.
- You need of Large punnet of mushrooms, I used chestnut mushrooms.
- You need of Garlic, chopped.
- You need of White wine.
- You need to taste of Saffron.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley to serve.
Garlicky Oven Roasted Mushrooms are a vegan, low calorie, low carb side dish or appetizer. They're baked in garlic, chives, olive oil, salt, and pepper. This recipe requires very little oil and the mushrooms are tender and juicy. Rainbow carrots are a wonderfully colorful side to any meal.
Oven roasted rainbow trout with saffron mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to high (will crisp up the skin). Wash and chop mushrooms. Heat oil in a pan and cook garlic. After a min or two add mushrooms. Turn up the heat. When they release their water add the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add saffron, Salt and continue to cook until liquid disappears and they start to fry. Grease a baking tray lined with baking paper with olive oil. Place trout on top, season to taste. Roast on high for 10-12 mins max. Skin will be crispy, flesh nice and flaky.
- Serve with fresh parsley 💗.
Here they are paired with mushrooms, potatoes, garlic, and chives. All Reviews for Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Mushrooms and Potatoes. roasted-rainbow-trout. Season the trout cavity with salt and pepper, and stuff it with the thyme, parsley, and lemon slices. Trout with Orange-Saffron Sauce and Spring Greens. This dish is pretty simple, although it looks fancy-dancy.