St. Patty's Rainbow Fruit Platter.
Ingredients of St. Patty's Rainbow Fruit Platter
- It’s of Strawberries, quartered.
- It’s pieces of Oranges, sliced into bite size.
- You need of Pineapple, chunked.
- You need of Green grapes.
- You need of Blueberries.
- It’s of Mini marshmallows.
- You need of Rolo candies.
St. Patty's Rainbow Fruit Platter step by step
- Arrange fruit in a rainbow starting with the strawberries as the outer ring, followed by oranges, pineapple, grapes and blueberries. Place two dishes at each end of rainbow. Fill one with marshmallows for the clouds and the other with rolos for the pot of gold. You can use any variety of fruit you would like. Enjoy!.