Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chocolate stuffed pancakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys chocolate stuffed pancakes, gf df ef sf nf using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 6 heaping tbsp chocolate spread - see my free from recipe -
- Take OR use melted safe chocolate
- Provide 210 g gluten-free / plain flour
- Provide 1 pinch xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour
- Take 4 tbsp sugar
- Use 3 tsp baking powder
- Use 330 ml light coconut milk
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- You need 1 tbsp oil plus extra for the pan
Instructions to make Vickys Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- The first thing you need to do is drop the tablespoons of chocolate spread onto a sheet of baking paper and spread into even discs
- Freeze overnight until firm
- When ready, mix the rest of the ingredients together briefly until the flour is just incorporated. Don't overmix or you'll end up with rubbery pancakes, a few lumps in the batter is totally acceptable. Gluten-free flour will need an extra 2 or 3 tablespoons of milk added but the batter should be relatively thick as this is a Scotch (fluffy) Pancake mix
- Lightly oil a frying pan and bring the heat to medium, then turn down to medium low. Test a small ladleful of batter to check the heat of the pan
- If it burns before you turn it, turn the heat down a bit more. Likewise if its takes more than 2 minutes to brown, turn the heat up a bit
- Put a ladleful of batter (around 4 tablespoons) in the pan and add a frozen chocolate spread disc on top
- Add another small amount of batter directly on top of the chocolate disc and spread it around quickly to cover it
- Once the bubbles appear all around the edge of the pancake, around 2 minutes, have a quick peek to check the pancake is golden underneath then turn it over and cook for a minute or so until golden on the other side
- Repeat with the rest of the batter and choccy discs. You'll probably need to oil the pan after the first 3 pancakes and if you have any chocolate seep out, wipe the pan or it'll burn onto the next pancake
- Serve while still warm. Delicious topped with sliced strawberries and bananas!
- A good tip is to take the discs out of the freezer one disc at a time. They'll thaw in like 30 seconds and you'll be unable to pick them up then!
If you find this Vickys Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.