Chickpea Mash with Burger. Deliciously savory, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, packed with flavor and veggie burger goodness. My chickpea veggie burger mix was too wet, who knows why, maybe my onion and cilantro had higher water content than the first time, and I failed to. Want to try a veggie burger recipe made from chickpeas?
Ingredients of Chickpea Mash with Burger
- Bereiten of -Burger——–.
- Bereiten 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Es ist 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Du brauchst 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Es ist 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Es ist of chickpea mash——-.
- Du brauchst 31 ounces of canned chickpea.
- Du brauchst 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Du brauchst 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Es ist 1/2 cup of milk, I used lactose free milk.
- Es ist 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- Es ist 1 stick of butter.
- Bereiten of gravy——–.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of small onion.
- Bereiten 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Du brauchst 15-1/2 ounces of beef broth.
- Bereiten 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Es ist 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder 1/2 cup water.
I did it with black bean burgers last week but not sure if it would work with chickpeas. The best Mashed Chickpea Salad Sandwich (aka Chickpea Mash) is quick, easy and healthy! It's also easily customizable, and can be used The ingredients for this easy chickpea mash can be changed up to suit your taste and keep it interesting! Chickpeas – Use canned or fresh cooked garbanzo beans.
Chickpea Mash with Burger Anleitung
- Mix the ground beef with salt, garlic, and paprika.
- Form patties.
- Add patties to a pan cover over medium heat.
- After your patties are turned, about 10 minutes add onions..
- Cook till burgers are done, and remove.
- To the drippings add flour, salt, and garlic. Stirring constantly scraping the particles off the bottom..
- Do this for 5 minutes then add broth and water. Let thicken and return the burgers back to gravy..
- Coat the tops cover set aside.
- Drain the chickpeas. Add to a pan with 1/2 a stick of butter.
- When the butter melts mash the chickpeas. Heat stirring constantly add Milk stirring constantly.
- Form a crater add rest of butter and let it melt.
- Stir in well adding parsley flakes.
- Serve with Burger and gravy. I hope you enjoy!.
My way to prepare delicious chick peas patties. The music is played by my friend ISTVAN HORVATH THOMAS. You can eat them in a salad, as hummus dip, or you can even mash them up and eat them in a burger patty. This chickpea quinoa burger is one of our favorite burgers right now! I think we had it like three times over the last two weeks.