Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes.
Ingredients of Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes
- You need 1 lb of cooked beef shank, or any cuts.
- It’s 1/2 oz of dry kelp.
- It’s 1/2 oz of dry wakame.
- It’s 1/2 pack of firm or soft tofu.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini.
- It’s 4 of mushroom.
- You need 1 cup of mung bean sprouts.
- You need 16 oz of broth from beef shank.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper.
Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Roast 3 lbs beef shank in the oven at 370F for one hour. Transfer it to a stock pot, and fill up the pot with 5L of water. Drop a spice mix of your choice. Bring it to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for about 2 hrs until very tender..
- Pick up all meat and set aside. Divide the stock into 16 oz jar and save for later use. In the meantime, soak kelp and wakeme in water until soften..
- Next morning, take one can of broth. Add 1L of water. Slice in half onion and add tofu and kelp into the broth. Cook for about 20 minutes on high. Check the doneness of the kelp. Cook longer time if they are still too firm to bite. Add more water if the liquid viporates. Add mung bean sprouts and mushroom and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Add wakeme and zucchini towards the end. Adjust seasoning before serve..