Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
Ingredients of Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 24 oz of cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves.
- It’s of Ground black pepper for taste.
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup step by step
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..