Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
Ingredients of Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- You need of chicken breast.
- It’s of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of cold water.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of thyme.
- You need of bay leaves.
- You need of Ground black pepper for taste.
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..