Thai broccoli soup. Home » Soups and Stews » Thai Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk. This vibrant, flavorful Thai Broccoli Soup wakes up the taste buds! Ingredients for Thai Green Broccoli Soup Recipe.
Ingredients of Thai broccoli soup
- Prepare 3 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro dry.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger dry.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg fresh.
- You need 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
Thai Chicken Broccoli Slaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This delicious soup boasts a huge dose of green goodness and couldn't be simpler to put together. A wonderful mid-week dinner and there will be lovely leftovers for lunch. In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup.
Thai broccoli soup instructions
- Over medium heat salute onion with oil cook for few minutes then add broccoli and garlic and cook for 10 minutes on law medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and spices and cook for another 10 minutes then add the milk use the blinder to smooth the soup.
- To thicken the soup I used one tablespoon of cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold broth and mix well then add to soup and cook for few minutes enjoy.
Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese. Chopped Thai Broccoli Salad with riced broccoli, carrots, red pepper, spring onion and roasted cashews dressed in a simple almond butter sauce Tom Kha Gai Thai Chicken Coconut Soup Sugar and Soul. · Learn to make this healthy broccoli soup for guilt free eating. Prepared using all healthy & clean ingredients.