Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks. Quick and easy spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce. Another simple yet delicious pasta recipe. If you love healthy Mediterranean flavours, you will adore this one.
Ingredients of Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks
- Prepare 3 stick of Thinly julienned Leeks.
- It’s 350 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 can of Spicy Tuna.
- It’s 2 large of Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Thinly julienned Mix bell pepper.
- You need 5 tbsp of Thinly sliced SunDried tomatos.
Sweet and sour vegetable cashew nut stir-fry. In a large serving platter, arrange the grilled leeks. Top with the burrata and garnish with the sundried tomatoes and thyme leaves. Note: Tuna with sundried tomato and spinach.
Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks step by step
- With oil deep fried leeks till its lightly brown and crispy, stirring al the times https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/416883-leek-oil.
- With oil pan fry the onion for a minutes then add in the canned spicy tuna and mix well then off heat.
- Add in the thinly julienne bell pepper and SunDried tomatoes and mix well then set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then season with salt then add in the spaghetti and let it simmer for 13 minutes then drain.
- Immediately add the spaghetti unto the spicy sardine mixture and toss well and serve , top with deep fried leeks.
Related Foods: You searched for "Sundried Tomato and Spinach Tuna Bake". Did you mean Meatless Spaghetti Spinach Noodles with Tomato Sauce. Add tomatoes with their juice and crushed red pepper; break up the tomatoes with a fork. Pour in broth and heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Creamy Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Sausage.