Salmon With Curried Butter And Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Salmon With Curried Butter And Spaghetti
- Prepare dash of salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 200 ml of any stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrot and brocoli floret.
- You need of SALMON WITH CURRIED BUTTER.
- Prepare 1 large of salmon fillet.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of fine curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fine chili powder.
Salmon With Curried Butter And Spaghetti instructions
- Season salmon with salt then Broil both side if the salmon for 20 to 25 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- In pan melt the butter then add the curry powder and chili powder then mix vigorously and off heat and pour over the salmon and serve immediately.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then cook the spaghetti as package, for full 8 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Bring a pan of stock to a boil lthen add the vegetable /spaghetti and simmer for another 2 minutes then serve.
- BELOW,ARE FEW SALMON RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334504-salmon-in-teriyaki-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363197-salmon-with-orange-and-dried-apricot-in-spicy-butter-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353701-salmon-in-szechuan-peppercorn-salt-rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359265-morrocan-spiced-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336481-black-pepper-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334506-buttered-salmon-rolls.