Healthy Meat&Spinach Spaghetti. What's the healthiest meat to buy? Well, it depends on your diet and goal. From food labels to bacteria risks, we break down the healthiest cuts of meat for your body.
Ingredients of Healthy Meat&Spinach Spaghetti
- It’s 1 box of whole wheat spaghetti.
- You need 1 of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of spinach frozen or bag.
- It’s 1 of Onions chopped.
- It’s 1 of Carrots chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1 of cream cheese (optional! read step one).
- You need 1 of parmesan (optional).
These are the healthiest meats to add to your grocery cart — and the ones you should avoid altogether. No matter how good white meat can be, it will never truly satiate the craving for red meat. Meat can be a healthy source of the vitamins, nutrients, and amino acids our bodies need to function. Use this WebMD slideshow to learn more about which meats are best for you.
Healthy Meat&Spinach Spaghetti instructions
- The meat im making is left over meat from my other recipe so my meat had cream cheese in it. You do not have to add if you dont want too (: it just helps the meat stay together. If you have left overs then you can always add cream cheese in the recipe below. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368544-jumbo-stuffed-shells-with-ground-beef-spinach.
- Cook the meat on medium heat till good and brown..
- If you bought frozen spinach cook it in low/med heat. If not thats okay too you dont have to cook..
- Boil the water med heat and put your noodles in (: about 7-10 mins. You can drain some water. ( i like whole wheat).
- While that's cooking chop the onions, carrots and any other veggies you want to add in or substitute..
- IF you are adding the cream cheese add a couple table spoons and put in microwave 30-45 secs so its easy to stir. Again this is ~optional!~.
- Put tomatoe sauce on med heat till hot..
- Add the veggies to the meat (cream cheese) and mix! (:.
- Get the plates and drinks ready and sauce should be done 😀 oh and get the parmesan..
- Add food to plate and eat your healthy meal (: add any side you'd like mine was green beans and potatoes..
These quick and easy meals are on the table in no time! Swap fatty breakfast meats for better-for-you salmon in this potato and veggie hash. Fit Men Cook brings a range of healthy meat recipes. Delicious, quick and easy meat recipes for accompany your fitness regime. Feed your inner carnivore with these high-protein meat recipes.