Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 packages of whole wheat spaghetti 3.25 oz.
- You need 2 can of Hunts pasta sauce 2 cans 24 0z.
- Prepare 1/2 of Bell pepper( dice).
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1 tsp of chopped rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh basil.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of lawyr's seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti step by step
- Use slow cooker , turn on high add 2 cans of hunts spaghetti sauce in the slow cooker, start your ground turkey in a saucepan cook till done, Add ground turkey to the slow cooker with . Add onion powder,garlic powder,black pepper, red wine, Sugar cut the acid down in the sauce. Dice onion, dice bell pepper, minced garlic ,chopped basil, minced rosemary, Saute with Olive oil in a saucepan add to sauce.Let the sauce slow cook on high for 2 to 3 hours. Until done after 3 hours start to boil spaghetti noodles for 9 to 11 minutes. When noodles are done boiling drain, rinse in colander add spaghetti to the sauce add your favorite cheeses. Simmering for 15 minutes..
- Garlic bread ,green salad.