Pistachio and Tart Cherry Chocolate Bark.
Ingredients of Pistachio and Tart Cherry Chocolate Bark
- Prepare 1 lb of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 8 oz of White Chocolate.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Salted and Shelled Pistachios.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Dried Tart Cherries.
Pistachio and Tart Cherry Chocolate Bark instructions
- Place semi-sweet chocolate in microwave safe-bowl and cover with wax paper. Microwave on high for 2-3 min. Remove and stir until smooth..
- Stir 1 cup of the pistachios and 1 cup of the cherries into the melted semi-sweet chocolate. Spread mixture evenly onto a large cookie sheet covered in wax paper..
- Place white chocolate into microwave-safe bowl and cover in wax paper. Microwave on high for 1-2 min. Remove and stir until smooth..
- Drizzle white chocolate over the mixture, or create a marble pattern by placing evenly spaced dallops of white chocolate, and using the tip of a knife to swirl into the mixture..
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of pistachios and 1/2 cup of cherries over the mixture..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into peices and store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one month..