Pumpkin Spice Cream Tart.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cream Tart
- Prepare of GINGERSNAPCRUST.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of gingersnap cookie crumbs, I used Pepperidge Farms gingermen, about 40 cookies or 1 1/2 bags.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- It’s of PUMPKIN SPICE CREAM FILLING.
- It’s 1 of 3.4 ounce pumpkin Spice Jello Instant Pudding mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk, any type you have.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Sweetened whipped cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed gingersnap cookies.
Pumpkin Spice Cream Tart step by step
- MAKE CRUST. Preheat oven to 350. Have ready a 10 inch ungreased tart pan with removable sides. A 8 or 9 inch pie pan can also be used.
- Crush gingersnap cookies in food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Combine crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until evenly moistened.
- Press evenly in bottom and sides of tart pan. Bake tart pan 7 minutes. Cool on rack then refigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- MAKE PUMPKIN SPICE CREAM FILLING.
- Whip cream just until it begins to thicken. It will be whipped more with pudding.
- Working quickly whisk pudding mix with milk, it thickens quickly.
- Immediately scrape all pudding into cream and beat it in, adding cinnamon an vanilla until light and flffy, about 1 minute or less.
- Spoon into prepared gingersnap tart crust and smooth top with an off set spatula or back of a spoon.
- Refigerate at least 2 hours to set then garnish with whipped cream and the gingersnap crumbs.