Pumpkin Oreo Cookie /Jello Pudding Mousse Tart.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Oreo Cookie /Jello Pudding Mousse Tart
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 pkg of (4 serving size) instant pudding mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gelatin.
- You need 1 pkg. of Pumpkin Oreos.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of fine sugar or powdered sugar.
Pumpkin Oreo Cookie /Jello Pudding Mousse Tart instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, 8 X 8 non stick pan lightly greased.
- Separate Oreo cookies, remove the cream and put in a separate bowl. Crush cookies until they are crumbs about 1 -1/4 cups (reserve about 1/4 cup of crumbs for top). Combine the sugar, crumbs and the melted butter stir until the crumbs are will moistened. Pat the crumbs firmly and all the way up the sides of the pan. Bake for about 6 minutes, for a firmer, crunchier crust bake 5 minutes more. Let cool..
- Beat Heavy cream to stiff peaks and set aside, take the gelatin and the cookie cream filling and mix together.
- In a bowl, beat pudding mix and milk on low speed for 1 minute. Let set for 1 minute. Then fold in cookie cream and gelatin, next fold in the whipped cream, pour into crust sprinkle with crumbs and let set for 2 hours. Or until set..